Sabtu, 29 September 2018

Summary and Suggestions After Finished My Practicum at MinSCAT Laboratory High School Calapan City Campus.

Summary and Suggestions After Finished My Practicum at  MinSCAT Calapan City Campus Laboratory High School 

The purpose of the practicum are to make us more confident in teaching, because teaching is our basic major of education and also improving our knowledge about culture in other country. This program give me opportunity to improve my English speaking and also improving my teaching. There are so many something new that I learned in MinSCAT especially in the Laboratory High School. The different of culture and religions are does not matter for me, because here I learned many things, trough the culture and also tolerance for the religions.

The procedures of the program are, in the first week is observing the campus and school, second week is observing the class and being teacher assistant, third week have our teaching practice and the forth week is evaluating my teaching by the observer.

Outcomes that I get because of the program are more confident to speak in front of many people, learning new culture and new language, meet so many new people and learn how to socialize with them, how to interact with students in the class.
I love the students very much, because they are so kind,polite, and always greet me with their beautiful smile.

There are some challenges that I have to face, which every country have their own moral and values. In Philippines I should learn their values so that I can easily socialize with the people especially the students, I must speak in English everyday to communicate with the others which it is really improving my speaking ability, tolerance the other religions and adjust my meals.

But because of this program I learn many things. I want to say Thank You for MinSCAT for welcoming me very warm, my beloved coordinator Sir Jerome, the President of MinSCAT sir Levy, the Previous President of MinSCAT Sir Jesse, all the teachers there especially my cooperating teacher Sir Amir and also my beloved students which always make me smile and also crying when its time to say good bye.

At all I want to say thank you for SEAMEO for giving me this opportunity to joined this program. I hope for the next program from SEAMEO will be more better than before, receiving more students who want to joined this program.
Thank you SEAMEO, Thank you MinSCAT, and Thank you my beloved campus University of Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa.








My Regards
Inggid Ramadhanningtyas


3 komentar: